As a Maker and a Scuba Diver, I think the ultimate fun is to build your own dive computer!
What is required for that?
- Free time - one full day is enough
- Money - you can get started from a $200 USD budget
- Pre-ordered parts
Regarding the last point just follow these steps:
- Order the required parts
- 3D print the on/off switch and the pressure sensor cases
- Fabricate the PCB
- Assemble the Watertight case
- Assemble your DiveIno - see the PCB or Arduino Shield versions
- Upload the latest software onto your DiveIno
- Read the User Guide
- Dry test your DiveIno
- Go diving!
For more details, please read the From zero to hero blog post!