Plans for the future
DiveIno features were significantly improved since I started the project. I would like to give a better insight about what new features will come next.
- Better documentation
- DiveIno Android app
- Nitrox MOD calculation in the Settings
- Fix profile displays - see issue #12
- Dive emulation from the DiveIno Android app
- Wrist mounted version based on an action camera case - e.g. GoPro
- 3D printed waterproof housing
If you would like to have other features, please let me know in the comments section!
- Fixed oxygenPercentage typo in dive profile summary
- New water switch indicator progress bar on the main menu
- ArduinoJson library update - breaking change: double decimal places handling
- Custom fonts were moved back to the root directory to be able to compile the project with Arduino IDE.
- All Arduino source code file was moved into the DiveIno subfolder.
- New PCB layout for DiveIno Shield Revision 04 - Due
- Fixes for Settings retrieval on the Serial API.
- Automated sea level pressure setting with the * remote control key press on the Settings screen.
- New @AUTO# Serial API settings management command.
- Fix Serial API profile retrieval functionality. It must return the dive profile file in chunks.
- Add starting @ and trailing # characters for all Serial API responses
- Fix for the Two times Dive mode switch error
- Sample dive mode screen shows metric units
- Improved Arduino Due support
- TimerFreeTone library was updated to v1.5